quesCo. later accepted my regisnation when i made a request to revoke it?

I joined a bank last year. Initial posting was in Delhi but thereafter patna. Since i belong to rajasthan it was difficult for to adjust. So i gave in my resignation but i was intimated nothing about the same. Thereafter after the expiry of 90 days i requested the company to revoke the resignation but after making the request i was told that my resignation was accepted. I made an appeal to the seniors but they admitted the fault on the HR department but nothing can be done about the resignation. The bank is government bank. What can i do about it?

We will have to examine the terms of your appointment. As per law the notice period has to accepted by the seniors and then the HR will proceed F&F.

We suggest you to make a written representation and state all your grievance in the said representation. Incase they fail to respond, then we will have to examine your appropriate jurisdiction and then suggest appropriate forum , so that you can file the case thereby demanding your job.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only