Co. later accepted my regisnation when i made a request to revoke it?
I joined a bank last year. Initial posting was in Delhi but thereafter patna. Since i belong to rajasthan it was difficult for to adjust. So i gave in my resignation but i was intimated nothing about the same. Thereafter after the expiry of 90 days i requested the company to revoke the resignation but after making the request i was told that my resignation was accepted. I made an appeal to the seniors but they admitted the fault on the HR department but nothing can be done about the resignation. The bank is government bank. What can i do about it?
We will have to examine the terms of your appointment. As per law the notice period has to accepted by the seniors and then the HR will proceed F&F.
We suggest you to make a written representation and state all your grievance in the said representation. Incase they fail to respond, then we will have to examine your appropriate jurisdiction and then suggest appropriate forum , so that you can file the case thereby demanding your job.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to file consumer complaint against network provider?
- Land leased out to grandfather and 4 others. Am i legal lessee now?
- Can a minor boy get married to major girl ?
- Procedure to change name
- Can Compassionate Appointment be given to the widow by state govt