quesChallenge transfer policy.

My wife and me are working in Navodaya vidhyalaya samiti which is an autonomous org. under govt. of India. recently we are posted on different stations. In year 2012 the samiti adopted a transfer policy in which an employee has to complete a mandatory tenure at one station, which is 10 year in my case.however, government of India emphasis on posting of husband and wife at same station and the same instructions are also given to its all departments. Is there any provision in law to challenge this policy.

• ansWorking in Navodaya vidhyalaya samiti which is an autonomous org. under govt. of India. recently we are posted on different stations. In year 2012 the samiti adopted a transfer policy in which an employee has to complete a mandatory tenure at one station, which is 10 year in my case.however, government of India emphasis on posting of husband and wife at same station and the same instructions are also given to its all departments. Is there any provision in law to challenge this policy.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only