quesCGHS covered hospitals not available in my city. How to reimburse?

Sir I am a central govt employee. In my city CGHS covered hospitals are not there. Is there any way to get reimbursement for medical expenses?

  • ans

    Your query does not pertain to any legal problem, so we will not be able to assist you with the same.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

my wife is working as a head Librarian working under Central Govt. we have not…
My company is a Pvt Ltd IT company with head office in Delhi. I am…

Working in private limited in company. Did not get salary for 4-5 months. All the…

I am a software employ. After resigning from my past company, I didn't received my…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly