CGHS covered hospitals not available in my city. How to reimburse?
Sir I am a central govt employee. In my city CGHS covered hospitals are not there. Is there any way to get reimbursement for medical expenses?
Your query does not pertain to any legal problem, so we will not be able to assist you with the same.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How much time and procedure to convert LLP to company?
- I am a Muslim female, how can I file for a divorce against my husband?
- Can one party withdraw the application after signing a joint petition
- Can my brother get child custody of his biological child
- In laws changed residential address and not replying to summons