CGHS covered hospitals not available in my city. How to reimburse?
Sir I am a central govt employee. In my city CGHS covered hospitals are not there. Is there any way to get reimbursement for medical expenses?
Your query does not pertain to any legal problem, so we will not be able to assist you with the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can someone nulify their void marriage after one year
- i got a notice for a loan which is unpaid taken on behalf of a friend
- How to change date of birth in birth certificate.
- Husband is torturing me and not allowing to meet child what can i do
- Paid loan on behalf of my friends now not returning money