Case against an insurance co. for not providing NOC
I am an insurance agent in Delhi. I have resigned now. Now I want to work with another insurance company. For this I made a request for No Objection Certificate from my previous branch. After regular reminders since last three months, my branch is not providing me the NOC. Without NOC I can't work with any life insurer. They have just given me a letter of acceptance of resignation. And they are denying to give me NOC without any proper reason.
I have two queries regarding this : Can I file a case against my branch/divisional office for making me suffer mentally since last three months? What is the process for this?
Is it mandatory on the part of previous insurance company to issue NOC to all its Agents for joining its competitors? Keeping this question at the back of your mind, you can issue a legal notice to the said functionary of insurance company.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Ex parte annulment rejected what to do.
- wife is not appearing in court for divorce case
- Right of the women in the ancestral property if divided in 1999 ?
- Uncle's name in 7/12 of ancestral property now he is not giving NOC
- How to divide property of will to separate from brother