quesCase against an insurance co. for not providing NOC

I am an insurance agent in Delhi. I have resigned now. Now I want to work with another insurance company. For this I made a request for No Objection Certificate from my previous branch. After regular reminders since last three months, my branch is not providing me the NOC. Without NOC I can't work with any life insurer. They have just given me a letter of acceptance of resignation. And they are denying to give me NOC without any proper reason.

I have two queries regarding this : Can I file a case against my branch/divisional office for making me suffer mentally since last three months? What is the process for this?

• ansIs it mandatory on the part of previous insurance company to issue NOC to all its Agents for joining its competitors? Keeping this question at the back of your mind, you can issue a legal notice to the said functionary of insurance company.