×

quesCase against a job portal for cheating.

Pearson from urgentvacancies.com called up to me asking to register in their website for money and i did the same now their not responding properly and still asking to pay more money and will not refund the paid money.

• ansRefund would be governed by the refund policy enshrined in the agreement which you accepted while signing on the portal. If you do not qualify in terms thereof then no legal action can be brought by you.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only