Case against a job portal for cheating.
Pearson from urgentvacancies.com called up to me asking to register in their website for money and i did the same now their not responding properly and still asking to pay more money and will not refund the paid money.
Refund would be governed by the refund policy enshrined in the agreement which you accepted while signing on the portal. If you do not qualify in terms thereof then no legal action can be brought by you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife left matrimonial house and not coming back what can I do
- Can a proclaimed offender depose an affidavit
- Promotion given & taken back very next month
- Can i import and sell branded laptops in India? What duties and taxes?
- Do I hold the copyright of work I did if no contract was signed?