Cannot serve Notice Period
My employment contract states that a 7 months notice period should be served before leaving the organization. The new company that I want to join want me to join early. I will not be able to serve the notice period. Is there a way the law is going to protect my interests.
If the agreement had obligations then you have to go through the agreement. If the clause of the agreement was one sided then it is opposed to the Public Policy and the agreement would not be enforceable.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My father in law registered whole property in name of one daughter
- DELAY AND NOT GIVING VAT INVOICE
- Do I require any evidence to file divorce case
- Act and regulation applicable for bedekhal from property
- My father buy a land from landlord but tenants are not vacating