quesCannot serve Notice Period

My employment contract states that a 7 months notice period should be served before leaving the organization. The new company that I want to join want me to join early. I will not be able to serve the notice period. Is there a way the law is going to protect my interests.

• ansIf the agreement had obligations then you have to go through the agreement. If the clause of the agreement was one sided then it is opposed to the Public Policy and the agreement would not be enforceable.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only