Can we recover training money if employee resigns within 1 year?
Can we being an IT company add a clause in our employment agreement that if the trainee leave within a period of 1 year after completion of training the company can recover the 30% of the cost spent on the training of the particular employee.
Can this clause be challenged in the court and is it correct as per law?
As we understand your query,
We believe that you can put up a clause like that in your employment agreement, but as far as the fulfillment of this clause is considered we know it is difficult to recover money from employee after
giving a resignation.
It is your decision to add a clause or not in the employment agreement and till the point there is no discrimination on your part it is approved by law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- NOC for giving up share in son's property
- Can the daughters claim the property against the will.
- Developer neither paid stamp duty nor signed development agreement.
- Can a person file case u/s 138 and u/s 420 both at same time
- Fine charged because of Corruption done by former Committee(1996-2006)