Can we recover training money if employee resigns within 1 year?
Can we being an IT company add a clause in our employment agreement that if the trainee leave within a period of 1 year after completion of training the company can recover the 30% of the cost spent on the training of the particular employee.
Can this clause be challenged in the court and is it correct as per law?
As we understand your query,
We believe that you can put up a clause like that in your employment agreement, but as far as the fulfillment of this clause is considered we know it is difficult to recover money from employee after
giving a resignation.
It is your decision to add a clause or not in the employment agreement and till the point there is no discrimination on your part it is approved by law.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Tenant left house leaving dues what is mode to recover from him
- How can we get partition of our agricultural land in our village
- Right of daughter`s daughter in grand mothers ancestral property
- How to protect property from illegal possession?
- Married a girl in arya samaj mandir but did'nt live together