×

quesCan we ask institution to absorb the society staff

We are employees of cooperative society formed for the benefit of employees of a financial institution. The institution is transferring all the payments of it's employees to the society. The payments accounted 95% of the institution payments while our society work is only 33% and the institution work is 67%. The institution provided free premises and power.

Now the point is that are we are doing the institution work for the last 34 years, can we request the institution to absorb the society staff into their service?

• ansIf there is a rule of the company which talks about absorption of the society staff into the bank service, then such a request, if made, would be adhered to.

However, considering the amount of work and the years put in by the employees, a representation to the higher authorities of the institution should be made emphasizing on the absorption of the employees.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only