Can we ask institution to absorb the society staff
We are employees of cooperative society formed for the benefit of employees of a financial institution. The institution is transferring all the payments of it's employees to the society. The payments accounted 95% of the institution payments while our society work is only 33% and the institution work is 67%. The institution provided free premises and power.
Now the point is that are we are doing the institution work for the last 34 years, can we request the institution to absorb the society staff into their service?
If there is a rule of the company which talks about absorption of the society staff into the bank service, then such a request, if made, would be adhered to.
However, considering the amount of work and the years put in by the employees, a representation to the higher authorities of the institution should be made emphasizing on the absorption of the employees.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Girlfriend got married to another guy - how can she get divorce
- Can i make police complaint for domestic violence. Just as information
- Inherit property owned my mother can I buy the same?
- Got call from Delhi custom to pay. what should I do in such case
- CUSTOM DUTY DEMAND ON IMPORT