quesCan we ask institution to absorb the society staff

We are employees of cooperative society formed for the benefit of employees of a financial institution. The institution is transferring all the payments of it's employees to the society. The payments accounted 95% of the institution payments while our society work is only 33% and the institution work is 67%. The institution provided free premises and power.

Now the point is that are we are doing the institution work for the last 34 years, can we request the institution to absorb the society staff into their service?

  • ansIf there is a rule of the company which talks about absorption of the society staff into the bank service, then such a request, if made, would be adhered to.

    However, considering the amount of work and the years put in by the employees, a representation to the higher authorities of the institution should be made emphasizing on the absorption of the employees.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir mujhe distinct court se 2000 rupaye fine hua tha isliye police verification ki vajah…

Supreme court of India regularize services of contract lecturers those who completed three years of…

hello sir, i have joined my previous company in month of jan 2015. they made…

We have taken a Contract Labor License. I am the manager of the company. We…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly