Can seniority be done on basis of the regularization
I'm in a private bank following the r r of the state of manipur government. We were regularized on 1st February 2014 but are yet to be confirmed after 1 yr. My bank has made a seniority list same as the list of the candidates in the regularization order excluding merit. What I want to know is that can seniority be done on the basis of the regularization order list alone without merit . And there is no tentative in the order of seniority. The first appointment order was also without the merit list.
The Bank must have made rules & regulations based upon which they act. Your regularization date is a bit confusing as per continuation of your query. Check your Service rules. If the rule says confirmation by seniority then has to be done according to what has been laid down in the document.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father died intestate what is the property law under muslim law
- Family threatening to kill me if I marry my boyfriend what can I do
- In laws not allowing to meet my children after grant of divorce decree
- Does Article 21 become a question of law in petition.
- Am I or my mother liable to pay father's debts after his death