quesCan job on compassionate ground be rejected if i am not 10th pass?

My father expired in 2001 and was working in central government. I filed a case in CAT court for his on compassionate grounds. The judgment went in my favor but the government kept delaying the order. Later on appointment letter was given and thereafter i submitted all documents. They said since i am not 10th pass so i cannot get the job. I applied for the position of peon. What should i do? Can compassionate ground job be not given to me since i am not 10th pass?

As per the various judgement of Supreme Court if  a person  does not have requisite qualification for a particular position , then  the person is not entitle for the job  on compassionate ground.

Your query is silent on whether you were given appointment letter for same post?

If you were given appointment letter then that means that you qualified the position and for the said reason you were given appointment letter, in such circumstances you are entitle for job.

We suggest that you should file a contempt petition before the CAT thereby stating that the order of CAT has not been complied by govt.

• ans As per the various judgement of Supreme Court if a person does not have requisite qualification for a particular position , then the person is not entitle for the job on compassionate ground.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only