quescan i stop pension deduction for education loan payment

I took education loan from SBI in 2005 for my Engineering - 5 Lakh. As I am not able to get job in any sector as my qualification. I am working in a bpo earning 15000, Bank is cutting my dad's pension @ Rs 5000 every month, and also my dad is not working anywhere. Its been very hard for my mom and dad to survive as i m also not earning much. Is there any way to settle my loan or any way my dad can get his pension atleast.

  • ansYour dad must have been a guarantor in the education loan taken by you. Since the loan dated back to 2005, the installments started. The only way to stop the money being cut from your dad's pension is payment of installments by you in time. Otherwise, you may give a representation to the bank to increase the term of the loan, so that the installment amount may reduce.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

how can i get my job back in LIC

Hi sir, I had worked in MNC company for some time. I had very bad…

My relatives father punished Life time. Actually he is central govt employee. He lost the…

I am working in an e-commerce healthcare startup registered in Delhi and having a corporate…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly