can i stop pension deduction for education loan payment
I took education loan from SBI in 2005 for my Engineering - 5 Lakh. As I am not able to get job in any sector as my qualification. I am working in a bpo earning 15000, Bank is cutting my dad's pension @ Rs 5000 every month, and also my dad is not working anywhere. Its been very hard for my mom and dad to survive as i m also not earning much. Is there any way to settle my loan or any way my dad can get his pension atleast.
Your dad must have been a guarantor in the education loan taken by you. Since the loan dated back to 2005, the installments started. The only way to stop the money being cut from your dad's pension is payment of installments by you in time. Otherwise, you may give a representation to the bank to increase the term of the loan, so that the installment amount may reduce.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Does my mother have any right in her paternal property?
- Company told me make security deposit to increase CIBL score. No loan,
- Way of separation for Muslim wife when husband not wiling for divorce
- Owner refuses to sell property after taking advance money what to do
- Child support in mutual divorce