Can i get transfer to Agra on that ground that my wife is on bed rest?
I am a Upper division clerk in central government office in JAIPUR my wife is state government employee. Previously I am a LDC in Agra. I take promotion and transferred Jaipur on 7th July 2015. On 9 th july 2015 my wife met in accident and fractured her hand and than operated. Can I go to CAT FOR regarding my Transfer to Agra. I Have a child aged 10 years. And my wife and child are alone in Agra. Doctor advice my wife to 3 month rest. Can they give me that?
U have a good case for transfer...but for that u need to apply ur department first as per the service rules and regulations....then against the order of ur application u can move to CGIT or CAT....as the case may be...
Advocate Amit GuptaShastri Nagar, Jaipur
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sold unbilled imported custom phones payment by dealer not received
- Want to know concept of joint development agreement in Delhi?
- Can I get my job back if terminated w/o notice but by giving reasons?
- Forefather's land uncle sold a part of it how can I get my share
- Was involved in case will it be problem in police verification for job