quesCan i get transfer to Agra on that ground that my wife is on bed rest?

I am a Upper division clerk in central government office in JAIPUR my wife is state government employee. Previously I am a LDC in Agra. I take promotion and transferred Jaipur on 7th July 2015. On 9 th july 2015 my wife met in accident and fractured her hand and than operated. Can I go to CAT FOR regarding my Transfer to Agra. I Have a child aged 10 years. And my wife and child are alone in Agra. Doctor advice my wife to 3 month rest. Can they give me that?

• ansDear Sir,
    U have a good case for transfer...but for that u need to apply ur department first as per the service rules and regulations....then against the order of ur application u can move to CGIT or CAT....as the case may be...

Advocate Amit Gupta

Shastri Nagar, Jaipur

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only