Can i file a case against a co. for delay in salary and mental trauma?
I work in a company with about 20 employees in New Delhi. I want to sue the company for delaying payment of salary consistently. We usually get paid by the 10th of every month, but more than once, the payment has been delayed. I have my bank account statements to prove, and other employees are disgruntled as well.
The amount of inconvenience faced is beyond metaphorical. This is the last straw! Please guide me with your expertise as to how to go about it. Thank you.
We understand the pain and agony of your and your colleague's salaries being delayed despite the best efforts being put in by all of you in the best interest of the company.
We suggest the below mentioned remedies to get relief in this situation. These may be followed in the sequence they are being suggested:
1. Initially you may give a collective representation of your issues to your superior and the HRD, preferably in writing.
2. If no relief is noticed post this, a legal notice may be issued to the company.
3. Thereafter you may approach the labor authorities stating your woes.
4. If all the above fail to work, you may seek redressal before the Hon'ble Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Charged for hitting someone got interim bail how can I get out of it
- After knowing the caste, patient questions doctor.
- Company did not accept resignation so i left now received legal notice
- Stilt parking ownership in co-operative society
- Purchased property in auction not received possession what can I do