quesCan i change my lawyer because only her juniors appear for hearings?

I want to change the Divorce Lawyer I had appointed for my case. I am not at all happy with her. She is a Supreme Court lawyer and she sends her juniors for the hearing.


Can I still change her?


  • ans


    Yes, you can change your advocate. Your new advocate shall have to execute a new vakalatnama and after filing the same in the Court, the old vakalatnama shall stand cancelled and only the new advocate shall be allowed to represent you.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have worked from Jan 2010 - Sept 2013 with a computer software company, under…
A women has hide her martial status in Givt job application form and after appointment…
For employment purpose, I signed a contract on 24th of July 2016, but due to…
I am a Muslim. I was working in an international call center but due to…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly