Can i change my lawyer because only her juniors appear for hearings?
I want to change the Divorce Lawyer I had appointed for my case. I am not at all happy with her. She is a Supreme Court lawyer and she sends her juniors for the hearing.
Can I still change her?
Yes, you can change your advocate. Your new advocate shall have to execute a new vakalatnama and after filing the same in the Court, the old vakalatnama shall stand cancelled and only the new advocate shall be allowed to represent you.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Received summons as i was a guarantor in someone else's loan
- Procedure for Fighting a case in person in High Court
- Legal position of a self acquired property
- My husband wants divorce but I am not willing What can I do
- Filed 498A case now compromise arrived how to cancel FIR