Can I cancel my permanent post and work as contract employee - FREE LEGAL ADVICE

quesCan I cancel my permanent post and work as contract employee

I am currently working on a contract basis govt post. I had applied for a permanent post and i have been appointed a permanent govt post in a different department of the govt. In the order for permanent post there is no mention of my current contract post and also nothing is mentioned about relieving from the current contract post. Now if i dont want to join the permanent post Can I still continue with the contract post? Is there any rule saying once the subsequent order has come for the permanent post, contract post automatically gets cancelled?

• ansHave you received the permanent appointment letter from the company if yes then your contractual post automatically gets cancelled as you are no more working as a contract employee. In the organisation you were working should give you a relieving letter which should solve your confusion.

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only