Can I cancel my permanent post and work as contract employee
I am currently working on a contract basis govt post. I had applied for a permanent post and i have been appointed a permanent govt post in a different department of the govt. In the order for permanent post there is no mention of my current contract post and also nothing is mentioned about relieving from the current contract post. Now if i dont want to join the permanent post Can I still continue with the contract post? Is there any rule saying once the subsequent order has come for the permanent post, contract post automatically gets cancelled?
Have you received the permanent appointment letter from the company if yes then your contractual post automatically gets cancelled as you are no more working as a contract employee. In the organisation you were working should give you a relieving letter which should solve your confusion.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What will happen If My wife gives statement against me in lok adalat
- How can i claim share if brother's not giving late father's will
- How to file a case for murder and harassment
- Is employee bond legal and binding on the company
- Clarification regarding Investment for binary option trading on equity