quesCan I be terminated from my job while serving my notice period?

Can my employer terminate me during my notice period when I am serving my notice period post resignation. I had a tiff with my boss and I feel that my company might terminate me. However, I am planning to resign due to unfair treatment.

Can they still terminate me post resignation. I want to avoid this as this spoils my employment records.

No, the company cannot terminate your services once you have given your resignation and already serving your notice period. However, your boss has the power to exempt you from serving the notice period if he really wants you out of the office.

In case the company terminates you post your resignation and denies any of the benefits to which you were eligible at the time of leaving the company, then this action of the company can be challenged in the Court of law.