×

quescan i be denied a job if i declare pending case in attestation forms

If a person fills correct information in the attestation forms sent to him by the recruiting govt agency about a case pending against him. Can he be denied employment on those grounds .Is there any legal remedy for that person to get his job

• ansYou can not be denied govt. due disclosure of pending cases against you. you may be denied job if you have been convicted by court of law in certain cases. .you have not disclose .nature of pending cases for proper legal advise .At present you req. to consultancyonly but if they deny you job on the basis ofinformation provided by you for pending cases,then you can seek legal rremedy. .

Advocate Ashok Kumar Jha

Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only