can i be denied a job if i declare pending case in attestation forms
If a person fills correct information in the attestation forms sent to him by the recruiting govt agency about a case pending against him. Can he be denied employment on those grounds .Is there any legal remedy for that person to get his job
You can not be denied govt. due disclosure of pending cases against you. you may be denied job if you have been convicted by court of law in certain cases. .you have not disclose .nature of pending cases for proper legal advise .At present you req. to consultancyonly but if they deny you job on the basis ofinformation provided by you for pending cases,then you can seek legal rremedy. .
Advocate Ashok Kumar JhaMayur Vihar 1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- father took loan paid by 2nd wife who will have right over property
- Took leave for 3 days co. deducted salary for 6 days
- Opp party received injunction order against us how to cancel it
- wife and her family harassing boy- wants divorce
- will written as a letter to my uncle by my grandfather.