Can GPA holder transfer converted land to wife's name?
I want to transfer a converted land to my wife. I have the GPA for the said land. Can I transfer the land to my wife's name by executing a gift deed?
The contents of the gift deed and the power of attorney need to be looked into before giving any further opinion.
But if the husband and wife are together running an establishment with an intention to put up apartments, then, such gift deeds are acceptable only to the limited extent.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- ownership of property distribution among children
- How to claim visitation rights for my child?
- LIC housing is funding do I need to make another background check
- Change of corporate insurance policy to individual. How can i do it?
- Can I take urban land ceiling to consumer court?