can employees file a case against the company
We are 10 staffs working in a private company for almost a year in a company with a total of 150 staffs. We have not been given an offer letter yet, but company paid us salary , sometimes payslip, and deducted PF amounts. We have discontinued work due to some issues with the firm and we are waiting for some resolution. We have not given our resignation yet , but the company does not bother to ask us anything too neither does it reply to us on our issues. We would like to know if we have the right to file a case as an employee,though we have not received our offer letters.
You all can certainly claim yourselves as employees since PF amounts have been deducted from your salary and have been deposited with PF authority.
And yes you can file cases as employees against the Company.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Division of residential house after fathers death
- My company is not giving F&F & harassing me for wrong dues
- Mother co applicant in flat can she be 70 percent owner of property
- Importance of Legal Page on a Web Portal
- Cheque bounced and not address of the person how to recover money