quescan employees file a case against the company

We are 10 staffs working in a private company for almost a year in a company with a total of 150 staffs. We have not been given an offer letter yet, but company paid us salary , sometimes payslip, and deducted PF amounts. We have discontinued work due to some issues with the firm and we are waiting for some resolution. We have not given our resignation yet , but the company does not bother to ask us anything too neither does it reply to us on our issues. We would like to know if we have the right to file a case as an employee,though we have not received our offer letters.

• ansYou all can certainly claim yourselves as employees since PF amounts have been deducted from your salary and have been deposited with PF authority.

And yes you can file cases as employees against the Company.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only