can criminal case convicted person apply for govt job
Can a person who has been convicted under a criminal case apply for Kerala PSC?
You would have to refer to the rules of Public Service Commission. However, if convicted the chances are very dim to get posting.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Information breach case regarding domain from Employer on Employee
- Gave money to a person to start business, now person not returning.
- Dispute on transfer of jointly owned property without knowledge
- can a sister ask for stay on property after signing NOC for her share?
- Vehicle loan completed. Recovery agent harassing me. Where to complain