can criminal case convicted person apply for govt job
Can a person who has been convicted under a criminal case apply for Kerala PSC?
You would have to refer to the rules of Public Service Commission. However, if convicted the chances are very dim to get posting.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- what is the process of the ask maintance slip to the co-operative soci
- How can I recover my 1 month salary from company
- Fraud done by car dealer and exploited by providing illicit papers
- Employer not giving official reliving letter and holding salary
- How to run away from my family who doesn't want to let me live freely?