Can court case affect my Promotion & Increment
My wife filed a 498A case against me and filed an FIR as well. I was remanded on 10th Feb and released on 20th Feb. The case is still pending in the court. I was expecting an increment and promotion this year. Will my case effect my promotion? Is there any remedy?
The registered case and custody in consequence thereof is a ground on which your promotion can be withheld by the company. If that happens you can challenge in the court of law for withholding your promotion.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can International Lottery Winners bring money to India?
- Can person file sexual harassment case for sending message in a group
- Harassment case against brother-in-law how to safeguard myself
- Employers is not interested in Full and Final Settlement
- Whether signature of seller necessary on every page of sale deed?