×

quesCan court case affect my Promotion & Increment

My wife filed a 498A case against me and filed an FIR as well. I was remanded on 10th Feb and released on 20th Feb. The case is still pending in the court. I was expecting an increment and promotion this year. Will my case effect my promotion? Is there any remedy?

• ansThe registered case and custody in consequence thereof is a ground on which your promotion can be withheld by the company. If that happens you can challenge in the court of law for withholding your promotion.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only