Can company hold my resignation?
I am working with a Public Sector Undertaking. As per my appointment letter I am a permanent employee of this company. I would have to serve a 6 months notice period if I resign. Now I have decided to quit this company. I have asked to company to deduct the salary and other PF related amounts.
Is there any prevailing rule where company can still hold me and providing me NOC to join private company?
You as well as your company, both are to be governed by the appointment letter. We would need to go through your appointment letter before giving you the right legal path.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord refusing to take rent
- Can someone challenge transfer of property through gift deed
- Lawyer spoiled case. Case dismissed. Can it be restored somehow?
- How can a general category person buy a SC ST's land
- Terminated from services without reason what to do.