Can be an employee in one company and partner in another company?
Can one be a partner in one company and be an employee in another company.
As per the appointment letter of most of the company has a clause restricting employees to work for other company , and gain income.
So, you cannot be a partner in a company and be an employee for another company. You can either be employee or partner.
A person can be a partner in one Firm and an employee in another company depending on the terms of his employment. Generally the Partnership Firm and the Company engaged in the same business activites do not entertain a person to actively engage in similiar business/activites as it will be against to confidential agreement.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Will daughter have share in father property
- Any legal formalities in hiring a foreigner
- Division done 70 year ago can we file for partition again
- Not received payments since two years from dealer
- What is wifes share in her husbands ancestral property after his death