Can a employer transfer employee during notice period of resignation
Hello all please help me I am working in NBFC compny from last 3 years.but now i want leave compny n want to work in banking sector. So i resign from compny with notice of 30 days. I submit my resign on 20 dec 2016 but after 15 days yesterday on 6 jan 2017 company forcefully transfer me to kerala when i am working in jalandhar (punjab). And HR of compny ask work in kerala or leave the compny but compny dont provide me releiving letter. Compny transfer me without any notice. I have 21 leave balance in my account. I complete my 15 days in notice then how a employer transfer of a employee.. for next job i need releiving letter.. can employer destroye my last three year or my carrer ?? Please suggest me what i do ....
company cannot force to complete the notice period, only it can ask you to pay as per the clauses to pay for the notice period.
The company cannot hold you and no legal steps they can come up with in terms of compensation.
If you don't want an experience letter and your new employment is secured without it, go ahead and take up the new job
make sure that you tendered your resignation letter with the date applicable.
legally they can forfeit your basic salary /gross salary. At present don't make nay offer to pay them, just hand over the company assets which are with you.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can we register our mothers property in our name after her death
- mother as a natural guardian of her son in case of property purchase
- Informal divorce causing hindrance in getting visa. What should i do?
- crimanl proceeding
- Distribution of Father's Property after his death