Can a company forcibly take health test of employees?
What are the options of an employee if ELISA test is conducted my employer without prior consent?
Prior consent necessary of employee for conducting ELISA test, without his consent it cannot be conducted.
ELISA test cannot be conducted without the consent of an employee. Conducting a forcible test on an employee is an offence.The employee who is subjected to ELISA test without his consent can file a case seeking monetary damages from the employer.
SC held that The test results cannot be admitted in evidence if they have been obtained through the use of compulsion.
Article 20(3) protects an individualâ??s choice between speaking and remaining silent, irrespective of whether the subsequent testimony proves to be inculpatory or exculpatory.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Section 13 A of East punjab rent restriction act
- What is the punishment for accidentally killing someone in india
- Can I challenge registered Will written by mentally unstable father
- Recruitment of temporary employees by LIC as per Supreme Court Order
- Is it defamation if institute name is used by private individual?