×

quesBusiness by the name of a celebrity.

I just wanted to know that I'm planning to open a business whose I name I have decided. Now the name of the business matches with the surname of one of the biggest sportsperson. Like for e.g. he is as big as Sachin Tendulkar. I want to name my company with that name only. Also the name doesn't exactly matches with the page 3 guy.

I have tweaked one letter from the surname. So my question is that, suppose i start the business and it went well later on after exposure to the crowd, is there a possibility that I will face any legal notices or problems?

• ansWhether there is any other company registered with the same name? In order to avoid legal complications do not register company with a celebrity. If you register company with similar surname the public would be under impression that it is associated with the sports personality. The mentioned personality might move to court and obtain an injunction restraining you from using the his name.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only