Brother removed from Indian navy after selection. Can we file any case
My brother was selected in the Indian Navy and his training started. But later in the medical examination he was rejected and was removed from the service. Can we file any case and get him reinstated?
If your brother removed from service on frivolous/false medical ground then you can challenge the same for reinstatement at defence tribunal. First consult doctor and verify the ground of termination.
Advocate Ashok Kumar JhaMayur Vihar 1, Delhi
there is very little margin for challenging the order of removal from service of an employee. as the forces are governed by their own rules only and medical examination is conducted by experts of the department. beside the standard for the selection is very high and very strict. but its all depend on the fact and circumstance of the matter if there is some material ground for challenging the order of the authority of removal of a employee then the order can be challenge with in time in appropriate tribunal.
Advocate Yogesh Kumar VidyakarDistrict Court, Dwarka, Delhi
Yes we can. Mandatory directions can be sought from Hon'ble if rejection is against prescribed rules. Medical grounds given to reject your brother need to be examined and in case the same are not in line with prescribed grounds of rejection then reinstatement shall be sought.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do i need my wife's signature to sell my ancestral house
- What will be the charges to clear my traffic Callahan ?
- Restaurant charged more than the MRP
- should I buy a bunglow situated on grampanchyat land
- Option to transfer bond from a Public sector Bank to LIC