quesBrother cheated me in our business.

I think may of them know about the issues about fine India Ltd, My brother was an intermediate for this company He making the financial for that company so he collected the money from public for invest he also invest in that company. The company cheated the invested amount. Is my brother liable for cheating made by that company?

  • ansIn what capacity your brother has collected the amount or is there any agreement entering between your brother and company if there is any agreement then your brother is not liable.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, My last working day was 14-april-2017, in a private company in Andhra Pradesh. Our…
IN summary cases under C.R.P.C.,can court hear accused to decide whether summons should be issued…
Hi, I woked as a manager in one of the FEC retail company for 3…
After 4 months of employment my company asked me to either sign 18 months bond…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly