quesBrother cheated me in our business.

I think may of them know about the issues about fine India Ltd, My brother was an intermediate for this company He making the financial for that company so he collected the money from public for invest he also invest in that company. The company cheated the invested amount. Is my brother liable for cheating made by that company?

• ansIn what capacity your brother has collected the amount or is there any agreement entering between your brother and company if there is any agreement then your brother is not liable.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only