quesBroke the employment bond. How can i get my documents back?

I joined a company as a fresher. They asked me sign a bond that time and asked to provide a cheque of 1.5 lakhs as well. The locking period for the company was 3 years. Now i have resigned from the company and want to get back my certificates from them and also the cheque. How should i proceed about it?

• ansThe legal recourse available to you is that,

you can send the company a legal notice through an advocate asking for the documents.

If the company doesn't respond to the same then a suit can be filed for recovery of documents in the concerned civil court.