Broke the employment bond. How can i get my documents back?
I joined a company as a fresher. They asked me sign a bond that time and asked to provide a cheque of 1.5 lakhs as well. The locking period for the company was 3 years. Now i have resigned from the company and want to get back my certificates from them and also the cheque. How should i proceed about it?
The legal recourse available to you is that,
you can send the company a legal notice through an advocate asking for the documents.
If the company doesn't respond to the same then a suit can be filed for recovery of documents in the concerned civil court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father left will and gave me some share can I claim that share
- Batch number and manufacturing date missing from soft drink bottle
- Girl filed FIR against us we have evidence to prove her wrong
- Can cinema hall sell tickets at a higher price than MRP
- Benefit after discharge for Govt employee