Breaking the employment bond after the training.
I am currently serving a bond of 3 years enforced by my employer, which i signed during my appointment. I wish to resign with my current employer. The bond value is of Rs. 3 lahks, to what extent might I face legal issues?
You can go for resignation after paying money spent on you in training etc. Therefore ,negotiate and settle with your employer.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I claim govt pension for MISA if have all the proofs of detainment
- Mental harassment by husband and in-laws, affecting health, what to do
- Can husband force me to get divorce? Appointed my lawyer forcibly.
- How to make legally strong will
- What objections can I raise to stop the court from framing a charge