Breaking the employment bond after the training.
I am currently serving a bond of 3 years enforced by my employer, which i signed during my appointment. I wish to resign with my current employer. The bond value is of Rs. 3 lahks, to what extent might I face legal issues?
You can go for resignation after paying money spent on you in training etc. Therefore ,negotiate and settle with your employer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- marrying a divorcee- not showing the certificate
- Want to construct a new boundary wall neighbor not allowing
- Builder charged vat of Rs 30000 for flat not refunding what can I do
- Surname different in documents from that of father how to change it
- Connection b/w pricipal deed and subsequent deed