quesBreaking the employment bond.

I am working as junior developer for a software company. While joining them I have signed a bond with my employer. As per that i have t serve till 31st October 2014. In case I want quit in between I have to inform them 2 months prior and in lieu of notice i will have to pay 1 lakh rupees as compensation as they have provided training for me. I have resigned by job on 06-05-2014 stating that i will serve the notice period and my last working day would be 06-07-2014.

But my PM is not accepting my resignation and forcing me to work for 1 year more saying that it would take 1 year for them to find replacement for me. And they have my original educational certificates so I am very worried.Would there be any negative consequences for me for bond breach? Can they hold back my certificates?

  • ansIf you comply with the terms and conditions of your appointment letter as well as the bond then they can not take any plea for not accepting your resignation or not reliving you or not paying your salary and other dues or holding your original certificate. If they do that, you have legal remedy for it by serving a legal notice through a lawyer and then file suit in the court.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Actually my father was got absorbed in 1992 in navodaya vidyalaya before that he was…

me ek IT company me job karta hu or ab mai vo company chodna chahta…
Dear sir Am working in pvt.Ltd company I have a 2 years bond I completed…
 I was a Central Govt. employee. After serving about 29 years I have submitted VRS…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly