Boss harassing me by giving false info. to seniors. What legal remedy?
I am being harassed by my immediate boss wherein he does not give the right information to the superiors and gives them a twisted version. This is impacting my growth in my company and I am being given work which is not being useful towards my contribution to the company and hence my promotion will also be suffering.
Do I have any legal rights to sort this out? I am heading the mechanical department in a Govt. organization.
The harassment mentioned by you in your query is seemingly becoming a problem being faced by many employees of late and the trend seems to be increasing by the day.
Under most circumstances, the Performance appraisals are done by the immediate bosses but approved by the higher authority above the immediate boss. The concerned official can obtain the performance appraisal report by moving application under the Right to Information Act.
After obtaining your performance Appraisal report / CR, if you have grievance then send your complaint through proper channel to the Higher Authority (in most cases via the HRD).
If your grievance is not redressed, then you can move the concerned Labor / Civil Court for relief based on your designation and work profile.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Will sons have equal right on fathers property
- Procedure of name change of a child
- How to claim custody of 4 year old boy child ?
- Person stayed in hotel for 1 month and now not paying the rent
- Employer sent show cause notice i want NOC from them what to do