Boss forcing to quit. Also not paying pending dues. What can i do?
I’m at a very senior level. Employer says due to recent losses she doesn’t have any more work for me. She insists that I resign with 30 days' notice. I request that give me one month’s salary and i’ll leave immediately.
Employer insists that she won’t give me one month’s salary, only notice. Plus, if I don’t resign, she’ll terminate me immediately with bad comments and no money at all.
I request my salary, encashment of my PLs and arrears. She says no. Please help, urgent!
It appears that the ties between you and your company have already suffered a set back. The best remedy is to approach the National Commission for women / State Commission for women for victimism, harrasment & mental agony, raising grievances of forced resignation and non payment of dues like salary, encashment of PLs and arrears.
The Commission will issue a notice to your employer. Thereafter, you can take other legal remedies on the basis of the action of your employer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can the property gifted to daughter be taken back ?
- Wrong name in certificates what can be done
- Transportation company misplaces my assignment.
- Is NOC required from ex husband for full custody of daughter
- Submission of Vakalath after filing caveat or wait for interim order