Basic facilities not provided and delayed salary. What legal remedy?
I am working for a BPO in Delhi but they do not pay salary on time & are not giving us basic facilities.
What legal remedy do we have?
We would need more details to provide you with the best advise:
What is name of the BPO? We need to determine whether the B.P.O is listed in the industry rules or not.
Is it a Ltd. company or L.L.C? Where is the registered office?
It should be clearly noticed that many BPOs do not follow BPO guidelines as they don't fall in the BPO category or don't fall in the B.P.O industry rules.
If the BPO is registered and falls in the category, you may file a petition in labour court for labour exploitation and violation of company rules. The court may impose appropriate fine to the company and you can get appropriate compensation for the harassment given by company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Claiming of property title through Indemnity Bond.
- Can money lender force us to vacate mortgaged house
- Can i apply for marriage registration without getting divorce decree
- What is the legality of an affidavit
- Can property owner's stepson take any action after sale