quesBank not paying the back wages post acquittal order

I was clerk typist in a bank. they suspended me in 1990 and handedover case to cbi. In 1999 the bank dismissed me in departmental inquiry. March 2013 i am acquitted from cbi court on benefit of doubt.

Now bank denied for my back wages. Can I get all my dues from bank if I can challenge the dismissal order of bank in high court?

• ansIn case, you get the acquittal order, then bank is bound to pay the back wages to you. Fight the case before the court of law, you can file a writ petition before HC against the bank.