Bank not paying the back wages post acquittal order
I was clerk typist in a bank. they suspended me in 1990 and handedover case to cbi. In 1999 the bank dismissed me in departmental inquiry. March 2013 i am acquitted from cbi court on benefit of doubt.
Now bank denied for my back wages. Can I get all my dues from bank if I can challenge the dismissal order of bank in high court?
In case, you get the acquittal order, then bank is bound to pay the back wages to you. Fight the case before the court of law, you can file a writ petition before HC against the bank.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i acquire adivasi land to build hospital and education centre
- Case about dv act demand of dowry mental n sexual harrasment
- Filed 498A case now compromise arrived how to cancel FIR
- Being falsely implicated in a criminal case and feeling helpless now.
- Company not allowing us to buy software online. Harassing us.