I have joined a company XYZ PVT LTD. However, the company has not given me any appointment letter. Is there any law that makes it mandatory for companies to give a proof of employment? I suspect the company is running unlawfully.
Send email to HR department to furnish you appointment letter. If company refuses to give appointment letter, you should quit the organization and join another company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Missed filing tax return, now received mail form the department.
- Mental and Physical Harassment by Husband and child custody
- how to speed up the process to get final judgement in civil revision
- how to legally handle civil suit with sbi
- Does child born from extra marital affair have any rights