I have joined a company XYZ PVT LTD. However, the company has not given me any appointment letter. Is there any law that makes it mandatory for companies to give a proof of employment? I suspect the company is running unlawfully.
Send email to HR department to furnish you appointment letter. If company refuses to give appointment letter, you should quit the organization and join another company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Shop in mother's name uncle is not allowing to sell
- Purchasing a flat that has been divided in two parts by owner
- Company has stopped my FF and releasing it since 2 months
- If one name is removed from the FIR then whole FIR is quashed?
- High court ordered to quash FIR and also imposed fine of 1 lac. Remedy