Appointment cancelled because of age limit issues
I was appointed as a teacher in 1998. In an advertisement published in the news paper, the school wanted 2 teachers for a specific subject & one teacher for another subject. After the interview the school management selected & appointed the two teachers for one post. A complaint was launched against one of the teacher and the education officer cancelled my appointment & the management terminated me. My application on the basis of age limit in comparison to other candidates was rejected. I want to file a case against them. How should I proceed?
Pursue your matter carefully. You have a fare chance to win the case since you are not responsible for the appointment.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can i take back the gift my family gave at time of engagement
- How can i get expenses from husband without divorcing
- Company delaying full and final settlement What action can I take
- What is the procedure to marry a girl of different nationality
- Issued offer letter and when I went for joining company HR denied