Applied for work of account executive.Different work givent.What to do
I joined a company in one and a half month before. 3 year bond signed. I joined for the position of account executive. But the work i do is to get owner's house cleaned. Housekeeping file to be maintained. Can i change the job? What action can the company take?
You can send a legal noticefor the same through an advocate. you need to bring your appointment letter. .for proper intefpretation of terms and condition of employment.
In private service,you can always resign if the work extracted bfrom you is different from what it is mentioned in your appointment letter.
Advocate Ashok Kumar JhaMayur Vihar 1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can younger brother claim share in my property ?
- Delay in repairing of mobile device by company service centre
- Documents required before buying a BDA site
- Is it obligatory to take prior approval of the Hearing Authority
- Received notice for using goodwill of firm after dissolution