Applied for caste certificate. No reply from authority.
I have applied for Stenographer Grade III in BARC in the year 2000 & got selected in the written exam, stenography test & interview. My candidature sponsored to Directorate of Purchase & Stores, Mumbai. Got a letter on 23.10.2003 from them stating that i need to submit OBC & Quadruplicate Attestation Form by Nov'2003. Same submitted and police verification completed in June 2004.
After no communication, wrote some e-mails and wrote letter to RTI official of DPS asking for the status in Oct 2012 and got reply due to non-submission of OBC and Attestation forms my name is deleted and after a gap of 9 years it will not be considered. I have collected register copy for verification of character and antecedents and sent to them, but they are not replying for the same instead sticking older version of OBC and Attestation Forms. Help in this matter.
If you have submitted OBC certificate also in time and you have proof of same, you can take legal action and they will have to give your due if the facts are as stated by you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- FIR filed against me. What should I do? Insepctor not appearing.
- Sold house to pay loan can I get my house and money back
- registration of property- divided orally
- false rape case registered. Anticipatory bail rejected. What to do?
- Took house on lease for 3 years can landlord evict me after 1 year