application for job on compassionate grounds rejected due to delay
My father was a Group C employee at Border Road Organisation. In 1990 while traveling on an official trip he fell sick and subsequently was paralyzed.
My father however never resigned from his job. My mother seeing this committed suicide. I was in standard 5th back then.
I applied for my father's job on compassionate grounds in 2006.
My application was rejected on grounds of delay. What can I do?
Your query is silent on
1.whether your father is alive or dead ?
2. What is your age?
As per the guidelines on the death of parents any one of the legal heir is entitled for job within 3 years. Further the age for the son and daughter is prescribed is 35 years.
Further there is latest judgement of court which clear states that jobs on compassionate grounds cannot be claimed as a matter of right and even the applicant has to fulfil the he rules framed by the government.
However, if you could provide us with the complete facts, then we can provide an exact legal solution.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Terminated from job without any notice and did not getting f&f
- Can younger brother claim share in my property ?
- Company misrepresented and did fraud with villager's money
- Can single complaint be filed for more than 1 cheque
- Can I appeal in recovery suit without depositing the said amount?