appeal against the internal complaint committee findings
HI, I would like to appeal against the internal complaint committee findings. Please suggest where I can appeal 1. Collector 2. District court (ICC has same power as district court then why should I appeal here ?) 3. High court (As ICC has same power as district court , will high court accept the appeal?) 4. I do not want to file FIR, no IPC. I just want to appeal against the findings of ICC. why should I opt for district court. I do not want the trial court. ICC findings has enough to prove there was sexual harrassment. Please help
In case if they failed to take any action, you must lodge a police complaint against the company and the accused.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Discharge from service without giving an option for change of trade .
- My boyfriend got married due to parents pressure what can I do
- Clarification on maintenance by husband to wife
- One member filed false case for taking maintenance charges
- Query on Selection 138 related to Cheque Bounce