quesAm I liable for salary if company terminates me

I have been working at a private company for 1 1/2 years now as a fulltime employee, and since there are no new projects , they asked me to wait at home till one comes. During this period am I entitled to a salary ? Am I not supposed to get a months salary upon termination? And since they have not terminated me, if I get a job in another company, how am I supposed to complete my notice period?

This would entirely depend on the terms of your contract with the employer. If you are working under a private business then your services may be terminated as provided for in the contract. Do ensure all communication with your employer is in writing. Feel free to get in touch if we could be of any further assistance to you.