×

quesAfter one month of increment. Company asking me to leave. What to do?

i am working in BRITISH BIOLOGICAL S past 5yrs 8 months , as a Sr Training Manager HQ Delhi. Recently 5th august 2015 my boss head of training has called me in morning in morning at 11am and told pls sent your resignation letter Hr is not requires service . i have not received any written communication from my company.From hr dept i have got phone call twice kindly submit your resignation letter. Due to constraints we are not interested to keep training manager post at NORTH DELHI HQ. Kindly advise me. i have got increment letter in the month of july2015. What can i do?

• ansGiven your work profile, you do not appear to be covered by any socially beneficial Act for working class. Any relief or claim which you may obtain will depend upon the terms of your service contract, if any. If you provide such details then more pointed answer will become possible.

Advocate Rakesh Chaurasia

Greater Kailash- I, Delhi

• ansIn any pet job there is no job security.They can hire and fire.Do NOT give your resignation letter. Let them give It!! later you can sue them for damages but you will have to prove it is an illegal removal for oblique reasons.

Advocate Rekha Aggarwal

High Court, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only