After one month of increment. Company asking me to leave. What to do?
i am working in BRITISH BIOLOGICAL S past 5yrs 8 months , as a Sr Training Manager HQ Delhi. Recently 5th august 2015 my boss head of training has called me in morning in morning at 11am and told pls sent your resignation letter Hr is not requires service . i have not received any written communication from my company.From hr dept i have got phone call twice kindly submit your resignation letter. Due to constraints we are not interested to keep training manager post at NORTH DELHI HQ. Kindly advise me. i have got increment letter in the month of july2015. What can i do?
Given your work profile, you do not appear to be covered by any socially beneficial Act for working class. Any relief or claim which you may obtain will depend upon the terms of your service contract, if any. If you provide such details then more pointed answer will become possible.
Advocate Rakesh ChaurasiaGreater Kailash- I, Delhi
In any pet job there is no job security.They can hire and fire.Do NOT give your resignation letter. Let them give It!! later you can sue them for damages but you will have to prove it is an illegal removal for oblique reasons.
Advocate Rekha AggarwalHigh Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- procedure to remarry the same person after getting a divorce decree
- If one name is removed from the FIR then whole FIR is quashed?
- How to meet Chief justice of India and address him my problem?
- partner refuses to share accounting details with me
- Can airlines charge transaction fee, service fee for using the website