After 4 year company terminated me. What is my right?
i am working in a partnership firm and after 4 year company terminated me what i do and what is my right about gratuity and retrenchment and unemployment compensation
This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.
More facts needed. Employment agreement (if any)? Conditions of service? Documentary proof etc etc. Any written acknowledgement of these conditions? Your rights can either be derived from any employment agreement that would have entered into. In absence of the exact service conditions its difficult to determine your claim.
Advocate Ahmad Shazeb AzharKaiserbagh, Lucknow
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is a sale agreement valid, while the case of such property is pending?
- Can I proceed legally for recovery of token amount
- Action against builder for non-settlement even after sending notice
- Does dead brother's daughters have claim in ancestral property?
- Illegal tax papers whether it will work as guarantee in court