Ad hoc Appointment
I Am Employee of an NGO registered under society act 1860. I was appointed on Adhoc.
As per service rules, Seniority counts from date of joining the Post. But they are asking qualification which was not the condition at the time of appointment. Many employees, junior to me got promotion and now they are on higher post then me. From 1997 regularly I’m am submitting representation to the management.
But now they gave in writing that you acquired qualification after them so you are junior. There was no such condition of Qualification. My salary is about Rs. 50,000/-.
What legal action can I take?
We would firstly like to know that what is the current status of your job?
As you stated that you were appointed ad hoc.
Meaning for ad hoc appointment is that you are appointed for a short period. Ad hoc appointment is made for a existing post for a short period of time ( say a month or so or even more) in the absence of the person manning the post. When the person manning the post returns, the contract of the ad hoc employee is terminated automatically.
We also like go through your contract of employment to give you clear guidance regarding your queries.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Online shopping misleading and false promise what action can I take
- Wife a Philippines national left husband along with child what to do
- How can i file a complaint against employer for full&final; settlement
- Inherent latent defect in wardrobe with 5 yrs warranty.
- can you advise can I take divorce if I was married 4 month back