ques498A an obstacle for govt. job.

I got government job in 2016 in the excise department, I got my joining orders also..but there is a small prob for which I need suggestions.. my wife put up a fake case on me and it comes under sec 498-A. My doubt is will i get the job or not please help me here..going through lot of mental agony.

• ansAs per your information you have got your joining order then no need to worry about this case, try to save yourself to arrest, there is a provision regarding suspension of job if the govt. employee sent to jail and not released within 48 Hours. If FIR has registered then file anticipatory bail before session court or high court and save yourself.