ques498A an obstacle for govt. job.

I got government job in 2016 in the excise department, I got my joining orders also..but there is a small prob for which I need suggestions.. my wife put up a fake case on me and it comes under sec 498-A. My doubt is will i get the job or not please help me here..going through lot of mental agony.

  • ansAs per your information you have got your joining order then no need to worry about this case, try to save yourself to arrest, there is a provision regarding suspension of job if the govt. employee sent to jail and not released within 48 Hours. If FIR has registered then file anticipatory bail before session court or high court and save yourself.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am working in a private company ( KPO ) from last 1 and 6…

Mere office main ek public servant me suicide kr . Uske death me baad milanewali…
Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill, 2016 has provision of creches. My relative is a teacher in…
Can i get regular employment or equal pay for equal work as per recent SC…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly