×

quesCan Korean company give EPF to few Indians and refuse it to Koreans

I am Korean. I worked at Korea Trade Centre more than 2 years. I didn't have EPF account at that time. Since my employer said Korea Trade Centre don't have EPF account. However, I come to know that they have providing EPF to selective Indian employees only. Can I claim my EPF to them now? or file a complaint?

• ansI would like to see your employment papers before I advise you on this issue. This will help me understand the nature of your employment and determime the applicability of the EPF Act in your case. Happy to discuss over a call or in a meeting.

Best,
    Pritika

Advocate Pritika Kumar

Palam Vihar, Gurgaon

• ansAll employees have a right to EPF other than the one that have not opted for it. Generally company do not ristrict anyone from the EPF. Each case has to be review for its own merit. The Company has provide the details as a part of the employment agreement or from a general notice to all the employees of the company.

Advocate Jeevan Toprani

DLF - 5, Gurgaon