Can Korean company give EPF to few Indians and refuse it to Koreans
I am Korean. I worked at Korea Trade Centre more than 2 years. I didn't have EPF account at that time. Since my employer said Korea Trade Centre don't have EPF account. However, I come to know that they have providing EPF to selective Indian employees only. Can I claim my EPF to them now? or file a complaint?
I would like to see your employment papers before I advise you on this issue. This will help me understand the nature of your employment and determime the applicability of the EPF Act in your case. Happy to discuss over a call or in a meeting.
Advocate Pritika KumarPalam Vihar, Gurgaon
All employees have a right to EPF other than the one that have not opted for it. Generally company do not ristrict anyone from the EPF. Each case has to be review for its own merit. The Company has provide the details as a part of the employment agreement or from a general notice to all the employees of the company.
Advocate Jeevan TopraniDLF - 5, Gurgaon
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the International Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do I have the right to claim that property of my grandma
- Medical negligence by orthodontist how to sue and claim compensation
- Wife is not agreeing to stay together after mediation
- Given POA to a person he sold land to the 3rd party what legal action?
- Cheque with no date issued as security deposited by friend and bounced