×

quesBreach of contract specifically in breach of NDA by the other party

My friend requires help to draft a legal notice and also case research so that his US legal cost is reduced (review & representation only) 1. Breach of Contract Specifically in Breach of NDA and Statement of Work 2. Breach of Fiduciary Duties 3. Misappropriation of Trade Secretes and Intellectual Property

This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

• ansHi,
    I can assist you with the same. I suggest that we do a short call to discus this. You can get in touch with the lawrato team to connect you to me. I will need to understand the nature of the breach, the jurisdiction and the applicable laws to advice on the same.

Ankita

Advocate Ankita Singh

Fort, Mumbai