quesMis selling and Fraud Signature on HDFC policy

Dear Sir a HDFC Policy Sold me through mis guide, and I received my Policy documents after 1 years, then I found my Signature was fraud There is a complete mismatch in match. And policy was not that I agree for. I don't want to continue it. What is the solution for that.

• ansAddress this issue to the head office of the insurer and most probably this is private company, and will resolve their issue at that front itself. And even then if you are not satisfied, you may go to consumer forum for deficiency in services.

Advocate Lata Lochav

• ansSir, if a fraud has been played by the Bank then you need to act immediately without any delay. If there is any delay on your part in approaching the courts and legal forum then it might be construed that you have accepted the policy and this will give the bank an upper hand when they want to derive benefits from you for the same. On the face of it and after seeing your short query it seems that the way to settle this is by approaching the court and obtaining an injuction against the Bank. However a careful perusal of your documents has to be done in order to accertain the cause and the procedure to be followed and the loss that might be caused to you and the limitation period for you to approach the Courts.
    I have been working in the consumer courts a lot and have seen how the banks behave and act and therefore, as a lawyer I would invite you to my office and have a sitting to discuss your matter at length so that no prejudice can be caused to you in the long run.

Advocate Aditya Gupta

Bengali Market, Delhi