quesInsurance company not releasing claim due to no claim bonus not recvd

I made an insurance for my Fortunar car for 9 lakhs and my car met with an accident with total loss. Now insurance company is telling us that the last insurance was from TATA AIG but we did not get any confirmation of no claim bonus of your car so we are not able to release the claim. Presently insurance is from New India Insurance. What to do ?

• ansYou will have to send a legal notice to TATA AIG regarding your Claim and then depending in their response, prepare to file a case before the Consumer Court.

• ansInsurance company is to be approached and in case not successful than, consumer complaint can be filed.

Advocate Jiwan Pal Singh

Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

Advocate Jiwan Pal Singh

Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

Supreme Court of India, Delhi

Supreme Court of India, Delhi